Dark, dull, and pigmented skin is one of the most common skin problems. The skin undergoes different challenges like sun damage, pollution, free radicals damage, stress, smoke, poor lifestyle choices, dust, etc. Many individuals (knowingly/unknowingly) apply strong chemical-based cosmetic products to achieve glowing skin. These products, instead of making the skin beautiful, can cause great damage to the skin. One must always opt for healthy ways to protect the skin and reduce dark spots or pigmentation. Skin lightening treatments are a type of cosmetic dermatological procedures provided by an expert dermatologist after proper skin analysis. It is important to understand that the skin tone one is born with can not be changed. Skin lightening treatments aim to lighten the pigmentation, fight dullness, and provide bright even-toned skin.
The skin lightening treatments work by reducing the concentration or production of melanin in the skin. Melanin is the pigment that is responsible for giving color to the skin, and it also protects the skin from the sun damage. Dr. Rasya Dixit, one of the best skin specialist in Bangalore , performs various advanced skin treatments that can help one achieve glowing and flawless skin.
Different types of skin lightening treatments performed in Bangalore at Dr. Dixit Cosmetic Dermatology Clinic include:
1. Microdermabrasion: This is a simple skin treatment that smoothens and polishes the skin with a handheld device. The machine uses crystals that gently exfoliate the skin's uppermost layer to remove the dead skin cells. This treatment provides a smoother, firmer, and more radiant skin.
2. Mesoglow: This treatment involves infusing a combination of vitamins, minerals, and boosters into the skin with the help of an advanced device i.e., mesopen. This device helps in opening the pores in the skin and allows the ingredients to enter the uppermost layer of the skin i.e., the epidermis. These ingredients come in contact with cells, and an instant improvement is observed in the skin color and texture. One can observe a noticeable improvement in just 15 days after treatment as this treatment helps to get rid of dull-looking skin. This is designed as the perfect pre-event procedure intended to make the skin glow and fade away the skin imperfections.
3. Laser toning: This procedure involves the use of Q-switched ND: YAG laser. Laser toning is proven to be safe for all skin types. This can be used in combination with carbon micro-suspension. In this, the laser warms the skin and drives the carbon particles into the pores. The second shot of laser vaporizes the carbon particles, and the heat of vaporization rejuvenates the skin and tightens the pores. The best thing about laser toning is that it is quick, safe, and provides instant results that keep improving for a few weeks.
4. Fractional microneedle radiofrequency: This technology causes controlled damage to the uppermost layer of the skin and is effective in delivering heat to the dermis bypassing the epidermis. This treatment has minimal downtime and no side effects. The superficial damage caused by microneedling triggers a natural healing response that enables new collagen production. On the other hand, Radiofrequency helps in tightening the skin. So, one can expect wonderful improvements in the skin tone & texture after this procedure. This advanced cosmetic treatment also shows impressive results for acne scars, open pores, skin tightening, and stretch marks. The biggest advantage of this system is that it has an adjustable depth of needle that makes it effective to reach any targeted depth in the skin.
5. Vampire facelift: Human blood contains plenty of growth factors that initiate healing with an injury. When blood is centrifuged, it separates into various components, and in vampire facelift treatment, the growth factors are extracted from the blood. These growth factors are then injected into the skin. This brings significant improvement in skin pigmentation, dark circles, and further provides an individual with a glowing and youthful appearance.
6. Chemical peels: These peels are designed to exfoliate the topmost layer of the skin. There are different types of chemical peels like glycolic peel, salicylic acid peel, and fruit acid peel that are used to treat various skin concerns. Depending upon their strength, chemical peels work on different skin layers and correct skin irregularities, texture, and provide one with glowing skin.
All these advanced skin whitening treatment in Bangalore are provided at Dr. Dixit Cosmetic Dermatology Clinic. Get in touch to book an appointment or get further details.