Increasing age causes loss of collagen, fat, and elastin. This makes the skin go through certain changes in the form of fine lines, wrinkles, under-eye bags, smile lines, forehead lines, that make one appear tired and aged. These skin conditions can affect one's personality and sometimes can result in psychological disturbance and lack of confidence in the affected individuals.
The dermal filler treatment is one of the most preferred non-surgical techniques to address volume loss and sagging skin. For Dermal Fillers in Bangalore, one can visit Dr. Dixit Cosmetic Dermatology where this treatment is done by none other than Dr. Rasya Dixit who is a renowned cosmetic dermatologist.
Dermal fillers mostly consist of a gel known as Hyaluronic acid (an essential and natural component of the skin). This acid is processed synthetically, which is then injected into the affected area. Hyaluronic acid fillers can hold on to the water molecule, which results in keeping the skin hydrated and voluminous.
These can be used in different parts of the face such as the cheeks, around the eyes, jawline, mouth. These fillers are also used to volumize and provide more defined shape to the lips by injecting the gel directly into the lip tissue.
Benefits of Dermal filler treatment are as follows:
1. It is a non-surgical treatment with no to minimal downtime.
2. The hyaluronic acid feels natural beneath the skin.
3. The treatment takes around 30 minutes or so, therefore, one can get back to work right after the session.
4. The treatment is virtually painless as fillers are available in pre-filled syringes which are paired with local anaesthesia or if required, a numbing cream is applied to the injection site to minimize the discomfort.
5. The result is long-lasting (9 months to 12 months). One can also go for quick touch-up sessions in 5 to 6 months following the initial treatment, as this helps to maintain the results.
6. The results are also reversible if a patient is not satisfied with the outcome.
Even though the Dermal filler treatment has minimal downtime, one may experience mild redness, tenderness or swelling, which is completely normal. The reaction can range from mild to moderate and disappears in a few days.
The treatment deals with very sensitive and delicate areas of the face. Dr. Rasya Dixit, who is a promising dermatologist and aesthetic practitioner in Bangalore, suggests dermal fillers treatment under the supervision of an expert.
The fillers correct the premature aging signs and help to restore the natural volume and contours of the face. The treatment and sessions required are based on the damage and the area to be treated. This may result in the varied cost of the treatment from one person to another.
For more information related to the dermal fillers treatment and its cost, one can visit Dr. Dixit Cosmetic Dermatology in Bangalore.